You must be registered to use this free service, you can do so here. Once registered and confirmed you can then enter your email address in the ‘Email’ box and click ‘Lets Go’, your email will be saved so please don’t do this on a public PC.
Prices are taken from the last matched price as close to the time requested, prices are recorded every minutes.
- ‘Mins to Post’ gets the runners prices at the set number of minutes to the official off time.
- ‘Time of Day’ gets the runners prices at UK local time (no matter the country you are in)
- ‘Low Point ‘ get the lowest prices recorded
- ‘High Point’ get the highest price recorded
‘Within Range’ applies to High and Low Points, you can set a time range to look for the lowest or highest price within that range. The ‘From’ and ‘To’ Points are set by either ‘Mins’ – Minues to Post, or Time – Time of Day (UK Local).
Price Point 3 only has a ‘Minutes To Post’ option.
You can click ‘Get Today’s Previous Races’ to see the filters applied to all the races that have run and finished for the current day. All times are set by UK local time. Previous races show the BSP of the horse and the result. W – Win, L – Loss
- PP1 – The price at the Price Point 1 that you have set
- PP2 – The price at the Price Point 2 that you have set
- PP3 – The price at the Price Point 3 that you have set
- 1-2% – The percentage movement of the odds between price point 1 and 2
- 2-3% – The percentage movement of the odds between price point 2 and 3
- 1-3% – The percentage movement of the odds between price point 1 and 3
Things to Note:
- We only have data for the current day.
- We cannot apply systems to all previous races to view historical profitability.
- This app (in it current form at least) will remain free to use.